WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Change to hostess bonus promotion

liz.jewels
11-11-2013, 03:59 PM
I haven't received my monthly newsletter in the mail yet, but I looked online and it looks like the January/February hostess appreciation promotion is changing this year.

The first half of January will be $150 bonus, instead of the usual $100. The rest of January will be as normal.

The first half of February will be $75 bonus, instead of the usual $50. The rest of February will be as normal.

I really like the change as I have always had hostesses clammoring for that last weekend in January and I can only do 1-2. I think this will help me front-load my calendar and hopefully help protect against postponements as well!

I start making my January booking calls next week, so I will update on how it goes and if I get anyone willing to "ring in the new year" with a jewelry party!

cabimom
11-12-2013, 08:37 AM
And email or text your customers with a photo of your beautiful rings to "ring" in the New Year! The Silpada photo are always so pretty!

liz.jewels
11-12-2013, 11:45 AM
Good idea, Cheryl! I have a great photo of the rings that I am using in text-vites I give my hostesses. I will have to create one to promote the hostess appreciation bonus and send it to my best hostesses!