WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

suse
11-08-2013, 08:24 PM
Just have to share this with people who understand - I've been working harder at my business these past months, and in October I advanced to Silver Consultant for my first time ever. I know other consultants advanced further in shorter amounts of time, but I love that with the schedule my family keeps (a very busy one!) that I can still be rewarded for my efforts. Very strong motivation to keep going.

In addition, I welcomed another new consultant to my team recently. Wishing Cheryl success in her own business!

msuggitt
11-09-2013, 10:05 AM
congratulations Suzie, great to see you doing well. :)

bianca5454
11-09-2013, 10:33 AM
Congrats Susie! Watkins is such a great company to be a part of and I know Watkins is honored to have you as one of their dedicated associate members! :)

teresaallen
11-11-2013, 11:34 AM
Congratulations Suse! Suse, I'm just curious. Do you work your watkins business online?

suse
11-14-2013, 08:02 PM
Sorry for the delay, Teresaallen, in responding. Business building I do online, but my product sales are one-on-one customer sales, and more recently doing craft/vendor show booths.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1