WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Convention Dallas

Jersey Girl
11-08-2013, 06:17 AM
WOW!!!
In 18 hours we had 2500 people register for convention!!! That's AMAZING!!! They will open more spots up soon but my understanding is that there are only 2,200 more spots so please don't waste any time when they open it. I would hate to see any of you miss out.

bilbreycj7
11-08-2013, 12:39 PM
I wonder when they will open it. Man, I am going to be watching like a hawk!!! I registered for my hotel and I am SO stinkin' excited. My first big event ever :)

bilbreycj7
11-08-2013, 12:46 PM
And can you believe that 2 hotels were completely booked and they are now having to open a third and fourth?! Seriously crazy!!

Jersey Girl
11-08-2013, 01:02 PM
I know its crazy I am wondering if they will wait closer to the date to make it so newbies can register or if they will just say what the heck lets fill it up lol.. Next year will need to be a larger venue ;) I got into the Hyatt but the Omni was filled before many got home from retreat :( I have a large team in Texas and Oklahoma so I am excited for them .

bilbreycj7
11-08-2013, 04:25 PM
I got in the Hyatt too :)

Jersey Girl
11-08-2013, 04:35 PM
Awesome we should try to meet each other. I hear its crazy busy at convention :)