WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : In need of a new leader :)

jcblueyes
11-05-2013, 04:22 PM
Hello lovely ladies!

I have been with Mia Bella for many years, mostly as an Associate. I did have a small team a few years back and honestly I don't even know who my upline are.

I called corporate and they said I could re list under a new leader, I just had to give them a name. Soooo, I am looking to get back into this business and focus on retail and fundraisers and I need a leader that is familiar with these avenues to help me on this journey.

Please send me a private message and we can chat. I would love to get signed back up by the end of the week :)

Have a great evening!!

Jen

BellaCandleMom
11-05-2013, 05:43 PM
Hi Jen, I would be happy to help you get restarted and have you on our team :)

Will send you a pm now.

Alison

DebraFerrie
11-05-2013, 05:58 PM
Hello lovely ladies!

I have been with Mia Bella for many years, mostly as an Associate. I did have a small team a few years back and honestly I don't even know who my upline are.

I called corporate and they said I could re list under a new leader, I just had to give them a name. Soooo, I am looking to get back into this business and focus on retail and fundraisers and I need a leader that is familiar with these avenues to help me on this journey.

Please send me a private message and we can chat. I would love to get signed back up by the end of the week :)

Have a great evening!!

Jen

What an absolute perfect time of year to get back into the swing of things!
Many people have switched teams since some leaders left. We also have extensive training in the back office and by calls and webinars. I think you'll LOVE being back working the biz :-)