WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Need a website??

cinnamon457
11-04-2013, 07:04 PM
I am in need of a website to advertise and sell my products. I see all of these free offers but I hear a lot of chatter about that not being the best option. I looking for something kind of cute and fun...can someone give me some advice how to start an online store...what is working for you? cost to get site off and running??

thanks,

cinnamon457

danasurvey
11-04-2013, 09:23 PM
I'd recommend starting out by investing in your own site and domain. You can pick them up for pretty cheap. You may want to look at places like Godaddy, Host Gator, etc.

cinnamon457
11-05-2013, 08:56 PM
By all means, please PM any info. that you can to lead me in the right directions....coupons with godaddy as well!!!

appreciate it!!!!!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1