WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Incentive Trip

SassyCassie
11-01-2013, 01:42 AM
Where is everyone at point wise for the trip? I'm at 14000 and if I make director next month I really have a shot at earning my second trip in under my first two years with scentsy!!!!

I never want to miss a trip, ever! I earned last year third tier and even though I missed out on my top three locations, I truly feel I was destined to go to Charleston, South Carolina. I had the most AMAZING time and met the best people who I talk to almost daily. I am actually hoping to earn this trip to go to convention as my first choice this year because I have never been and want to go BAD! St Louis will cost me over $1500 to go to convention and that's just not worth it so bring on the incentive trip!!!

Where are you going?

CinnaShoppe
11-01-2013, 07:09 AM
As of last night I was at 17,000! I'm hoping to promote to director also this month!!! I'm going to convention regardless, but i hope to earn it!

ChickwithoutaWick
11-07-2013, 05:35 PM
Hey ladies! I just signed up with Scentsy in September and would love to get pointers on promoting with the company. How did you get so many points? Right now I only have 2500...*womp womp* lol

CinnaShoppe
11-08-2013, 07:18 AM
Go to your resource tab and search "incentive" and it will bring up everything you need to know ;-)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1