WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

cvconner
10-30-2013, 11:11 AM
I've always wanted to open a Children's Clothing Boutique. There are only a few in my town and they are really expensive high end stores, not the ones that normal people can afford. So recently, I have been thinking of the idea of maybe finding some wholesalers and doing one online, since I can't afford overhead, rent, etc. Does anyone have any experience with this and have any idea where to start? I had thought about dropshipping, but I'm a little cautious about that. I am open to any ideas anyone has as to where to start.

Adolfy
01-14-2014, 04:49 AM
If you want to work for online stores then you have to speak the merchant for your website that you want to sale on your website. That merchant sites would give you every time a commission of total sales.
e.g. you have a website and you want to sale the amazon products on your website then you have to submit an application to amazon so that they can give you authority to sale their products on your website.
Evey-time they will give you bonus and if you want to go with this then you need to make a online e-commerce website to start your business.

Thanks

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1