WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I returned to Stella and Dot!

cabimom
10-28-2013, 01:51 PM
I re- opened my business because I love the jewelry and Jessica Herrin is such a brilliant business woman. She really knows what busy women need to run a business and she has a fabulous design team!

I love that she added scarves and handbags because not everyone is a "jewelry" person. It gives us so many more options!

Totally jazzed again!

Cheryl
with Stella and Dot!

jandamom
10-29-2013, 05:57 AM
Cheryl:

Congrats on your new S & D venture!

cabimom
10-29-2013, 07:58 AM
Thanks Leola! Is Guy and Eva still around? I looked at their website and it still says Spring/Summer? Are you still with them?

Crissy
10-29-2013, 05:38 PM
Congrats! I love your new line! It is Freakin' Fabulous!!!

AnneP
10-29-2013, 05:46 PM
Congratulation, Cheryl! There must be something in the air. I just returned to lia sophia :D

cabimom
10-30-2013, 07:57 AM
Congratulations Anne! I love lia sophia jewelry too. They have some great pieces!

jandamom
10-30-2013, 08:25 AM
Thanks Leola! Is Guy and Eva still around? I looked at their website and it still says Spring/Summer? Are you still with them?

Cheryl:

No Guy & Eva closed some time ago. I have to admit I do miss working in the jewelry industry (I miss getting all that new bling lol) but I am happy focusing my energy on Ocean Avenue. Enjoy Stella & Dot and keep us abreast of any specials!

Anne:

Congrats on returning to Lia Sophia!

liz.jewels
10-30-2013, 01:57 PM
So nice that both of you have gone back and rejoined your previous companies! They are all great!

cabimom
10-30-2013, 02:09 PM
Cheryl:

No Guy & Eva closed some time ago. I have to admit I do miss working in the jewelry industry (I miss getting all that new bling lol) but I am happy focusing my energy on Ocean Avenue. Enjoy Stella & Dot and keep us abreast of any specials!

Anne:

Congrats on returning to Lia Sophia!

Leola: There actually is a special going on right now. I tried to PM you but for some reason I can't send any PM messages from here. PM me if you want to hear about it. It ends tomorrow!

Cheryl
11-01-2013, 07:04 AM
Good for you!! You know I love jewelry and Stella & Dot is one of my favorites.

TracyB023
11-06-2013, 09:29 PM
Congrats Cheryl!!! I think you made a good decision ;). S&D is such a wonderful company. I can't imagine being with anyone else. Jessica is amazing along with her whole team. They are moving the company in a great direction! Welcome back :)

cabimom
11-08-2013, 12:23 PM
I mostly love to learn from Jessica, it helps in both of my business' to listen to her business savvy. She is smart. While I am doing a little selling locally, I decided I am only using one business on my signature line as to not conflict with company policies. I love both companies equally!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1