WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New to here

deluxescents4u
10-24-2013, 11:17 AM
Greetings all of my Mia Bella family. My name is Scott and stumbled upon this website and seen some discussions with Mia Bella so I thought I would register and touch base to see how everyone is doing with their business.

Thanks

Scott

BellaCandleMom
10-24-2013, 12:16 PM
Welcome to the forums Scott! Stop in often :)

Having a ball with Mia Bella, LOVE the products! How are things going with you?

Alison

deluxescents4u
10-24-2013, 01:41 PM
Thanks bunches Alison. I have been with them since 1/2008 - little bit here and little bit there. I just know this will work. Is anyone having luck with the beauty section???

Scott

BurningBelief
10-25-2013, 09:08 AM
Hi Scott,

Nice ot meet you! Doing fantastic with Mia Bella :)

deluxescents4u
10-25-2013, 09:56 AM
That's great Jen. I hear a little grumbling from some people who say that the price is a little too high. I simply explain - look into Yankee Candle and see how mouch more you will pay. Or the extreme oppisite it to by a candle from say Wal-Mart and soo how long the scent last.