WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

gerekallen
10-23-2013, 05:43 PM
I currently sell on Amazon.com using only FBA, but I'm at the point now where I'm looking at expanding internationally, specifically in Canada and the European Network. I've been looking on Amazon's pages to find out what I need to do, but honestly there is nothing that I'm finding that is really helpful. I just find a lot of what Amazon won't do in terms of customs and stuff like that.

Does anyone have experience with Amazon FBA for international selling, specifically in regards to shipping, customs, etc?

Smudgekitty
10-29-2013, 08:52 AM
I have international shipping and know that I sell things that are sent overseas. I'm not at a point where I want to go internationally. I would suggest checking out the Sellers Forum. Surprisingly, the forum offers way more answers than Amazon's help pages. Also check out Youtube; you'd be amazed at all of the the sellers videos there are.

Sorry, I couldn't be of more help.

ZeeshanMukhtar
12-02-2013, 11:23 PM
I currently sell on Amazon. Looking for another option.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1