WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

imktdqt810
10-23-2013, 07:47 AM
Thank you to everyone who PM'd me yesterday when I posted that I took the Leapforce exam on Sunday and a page didn't load correctly. You all mentioned to contact them to inquire about it and I have a funny feeling I was correct. Even thought they 'could not give comment or feedback on tests" they are "allowing me to take the test again". I need to wait until after today to re-take it.
Question- did anyone take the test over the course of a few days? I know they state that it can take up to 4 hours between parts. I took it on Sunday b/c my goal was to do all thre parts since I knew my husband would help with my son. Now I'm back into the week and this weekend will be crazy (parties, Halloween stuff). So I can start taking it at 7 am tomorrow but will need to leave at 1:30 to get him from school and again at 4 pm for a dr appt. Any suggestions?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1