WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

OnlyGreenMom
10-21-2013, 05:23 AM
When I joined my company in the middle of May this year, I knew I had something good, but I didn't know it would be this good, this fast!

I have 28 NEW Customers this month and this is October...it is supposed to be SLOW!!

My team is growing every day too and more and more people are starting to find out about this and it is only going to get better!!!

I was able to pay all of my bills and mortgage this month with my check from September, this is the real deal folks!!!

I am just a mother of 2 who is at home and homeschooling my kids. I work my business all online and mostly on facebook.

So now you are probably wondering what I do. I am sharing with people the best health and weight loss product ever. People feel incredible on this, it is safe and all natural and they are losing weight like CRAZY!!

I am offering a sign up special this week only, email me about it [email protected] after you check out my website!!!

Add me on facebook , my name is Plexus Audrey and I can share with you thousands of powerful testimonials!!

Video Testimonials - My Plexus Products (http://audreymacdowell.myplexusproducts.com/video-testimonials)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1