WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

blinky
10-19-2013, 07:00 PM
Be one of my first customers and receive 25% off of your first order! Save now on scents like Pumpkin Souffle, Clean Cotton, and Lavender!

Jewelry in Candles is growing quickly! There is no cost to join and there are no monthly fees or quotas! Join to resell or just to get discounts on your own candles!

Jewelry in Candles offers healthy soy candles with a hidden surprise - a piece of jewelry in every candle! You can choose from necklaces, earrings, and rings, and every piece is guaranteed to be worth anywhere from $10.00 to $8,000.00.

Visit Glimmer Gems:
https://www.jewelryincandles.com/store/glimmergems

Feel free to contact me through my website or send me a private message with any questions. :-)

Blinky :-)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1