WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Real Estate Photogs

CdnPhotog
10-18-2013, 09:30 AM
There's a Real Estate Wahm forum just a few inches north of here. ;) Has anyone from the photography page ever gone up and solicited work from the real estate wahms posting up there? How did that work out for you?

How about all the wahms creating their own crafts or jewelry or other products? Has anyone here approached any of them and offered your services for product shots? Have any of them ever come here looking for help?

Just wondering if it would be worth it to put up a general post offering our services, maybe create a listing with all the photogs and the locations they'd be willing to "service". That way, other wahms looking for help getting professional photos of their products for their websites would know where to go. :)

batillison
10-22-2013, 06:10 AM
Nice idea thanks! Newbie here:)

starbirdy66
10-22-2013, 02:01 PM
I just want to caution that advertising is only allowed in your signature or in the Promote Your Business forums. You can find more information on posting at WAHM here: http://www.wahm.com/forum/wahm-com-announcements-31/588887-welcome-wahm-forum-rules-read-before-posting.html

Thank you.

TommyH
10-22-2013, 08:36 PM
I have gone into the real estate thread from time to time but not to advertise my service. I generally go in there to get an agents perspective. Things that work to get into the offices and what will stand out to agents as I am sure they get everyone advertising to them. Mainly for ideas and tips to gain new clients.

CdnPhotog
10-23-2013, 05:02 AM
Oh, no, sb66, I was not suggesting we all go bombard the other sections of the board with advertisement. I was just thinking out loud, as it were. lol I was wondering if the other wahms realize that we're here, and that they could use our services for more than just family Christmas cards.

Body123
11-07-2013, 02:10 AM
kind of nice and innovative thinking. really great going. looking forward to this.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1