WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New to WAHM And Scentsy

wicklessmaineman
10-18-2013, 04:08 AM
Hello Wahm, I am excited to be here although I am not a wahm but a wahd I just recently decided to become a independent Sales Consultant for scentsy, I must say I love the products they are amazing and should be very easy to sell my only problem I believe I will have is getting recruits to join my team and any pointers would be great! :) I am hoping that my journey with scentsy will be great and rewarding currently my wife and I own a small cleaning business in Maine but in the winter months it dies down and we are hoping scentsy will help make up for this gap

suse
10-18-2013, 04:46 AM
Just wanted to welcome you to WAHM and your new business. I'm not a Scentsy rep, but I do use -and love- their products. Wishing you luck!

CinnaShoppe
10-18-2013, 04:52 AM
Welcome to the Scentsy Family!!

christyvw2004
10-18-2013, 01:40 PM
Welcome. Hope you have a great first year.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1