WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Pe8nut
10-15-2013, 11:34 AM
Hi all,

This is my first post on the forum here, but I have been lurking for many years.

I am an astrologer who is thinking about trying to work at online psychic sites, but what I do requires me to take several minutes to look at charts, etc. I am concerned that, if I do get work on a psychic site, my methods may prevent me from being able to read for someone as quickly as would be expected, seeing as how folks are being charged by the minute.

So, my question is this: are there any psychic sites that I could work at and do email readings only? Or, are there any sites where a client can pay by the session instead of by the minute?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1