WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

ChocolatierLiz
10-15-2013, 06:47 AM
Hi All,

I am looking for information on starting my own virtual assistant business. I have been a legal assistant for 30+ years and a real estate title processor for the better part of a decade or more. Our fledgling firm has been hit hard by the economy over the past few years and we have just found out that we are either merging with a larger one (if they will have us) OR we're toast. So, I'm looking to capitalize on what I know and have a back-up plan in case I find myself without a job. Any information on starting up a virtual assistant business would be appreciated. Thank you.

~Liz :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1