WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Pink Widow
10-11-2013, 05:33 PM
Since the owner of this company has not reached the number of posts she needs to post a website and email address for potential texting ops, I offered to do it for her. I have worked for this company and can vouch she is very legit. This is a great company who values their ops and thus a VERY low turnover rate for ops. If you are interested please read and follow the instructions below:

NZ Psychic Chat is now hiring. We are a New Zealand based service and been operating for 7 years. We are sms texting and soley Psychic texting not adult texting. Great working conditions. Making a real difference to our customers and competitive pay rates .25c per text plus bonuses. Rota hours and need people that are flexible. We are rostered on new zealand time zone so please check our times before applying. We really need readers to work between 7am and 6pm nz time zone. For an application please email [email protected] our website is www.nzpsychicchat.com

Thank you

IsisRose
10-14-2013, 05:19 PM
I tried clicking on the link to the website but nothing came up. I would be very interested in this. I have been selling psychic readings online for many years, first on eBay before they banned them and now on Etsy.

Reiki_Light
11-20-2013, 10:15 AM
I went to your site and emailed for more info, but it's bouncing back? Thanks

TheMysticCafe
01-03-2014, 01:38 PM
I tried clicking on the link to the website but nothing came up. I would be very interested in this. I have been selling psychic readings online for many years, first on eBay before they banned them and now on Etsy.

have you tried some online stores and i have a few links to some live chat sites

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1