WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : LF application questions

gzbjxx
10-10-2013, 08:39 AM
Hi, everyone, I'm a new people here. I have questions about LF application. I applied for LF last Friday but till now I didn't get anything back regarding my application. Does that mean I was already rejected? Usually how soon can we get feedback? Very appreciate if someone can answer my questions.

SarahMi
10-10-2013, 03:23 PM
It been a really long time sine I applied for this company, but I recall they sent me an email ( that was few years ago )

If you don't get an email by the end of the week, I would contact them

gzbjxx
10-10-2013, 07:40 PM
Actually I already sent them email to ask two days ago, but still no response. Maybe I should forget about them and apply for other companies.

jigglypuff
10-11-2013, 08:44 AM
I applied a couple of days ago and I got a reply a couple of hours after applying saying that they were interested in my application and giving me the date I was going to receive the exam.
Keep writing, they do reply to the emails.
Good luck and I hope you do get the job :)

gzbjxx
10-11-2013, 09:28 AM
It looks like they are not interested in my application. Can I apply for another language position soon? Or I need to wait some days?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1