WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

bseiley512
10-09-2013, 03:21 PM
last week i joined a program sending out coupons for walmart to people by email. I really wasnt sure about it but decided to try it since it was only $15.95 a month and you can cancel anytime. I have already received a commission check deposited into my account for $211.14. Has anyone else tried this program? I was just wondering because they have some upgrades where they send you more leads per week and only pay like $10.00 more a month. I want to make like double that each week and after being ripped off by so many scams i think i finally found something worth while here! It's cybernetworkservices.net is the company website.

tcooper54
10-09-2013, 03:47 PM
it is a good program, easy and affordable. But most importantly its a money maker!:D

SarahMi
10-09-2013, 03:50 PM
hi,

how is this program exactly work ? where the coupons are coming from ? and how they are being sent ?

tcooper54
10-09-2013, 04:04 PM
you get the coupons from walmart that offer things like free shipping, 10%, 20% off next purchase etc. I just send mine by emailing the leads they give me and attaching the coupons telling them to view attachment for savings at walmart.com.

carlamae
10-19-2013, 08:58 AM
Why doesn't Walmart just email the leads they already have? I'm confused.

BizyMa
10-19-2013, 09:28 AM
Sounds interesting.I am going to check it out!

Adrianne
10-20-2013, 01:51 AM
What kind of payment do they accept?Could use a little more info.Could you please inbox me how it works and how you get paid and why there is a monthly fee,and what is the different types of accounts?
Thanks!

You can view the different memberships by visiting the Cyber Network (http://walmartaffiliates.webs.com/enrollment) website. The phone number listed on the site is 877-364-7435. You get paid once a month when your commission reach $250. Otherwise they accrue and roll over to the next month.

I'm not sure how cyber network is connected to walmart.com because if you go to Walmart's website and scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Affiliate Program link, it states the membership is free. Cyber network may be a 3rd party vendor or something.

BizyMa
10-20-2013, 08:57 AM
how is this program exactly work ? where the coupons are coming from ? and how they are being sent ?

AllanJames
10-20-2013, 01:02 PM
you get the coupons from walmart that offer things like free shipping, 10%, 20% off next purchase etc. I just send mine by emailing the leads they give me and attaching the coupons telling them to view attachment for savings at walmart.com.

If you're emailing people who haven't agreed beforehand for you, specifically, to email them about Walmart offers you are breaching the CAN-SPAM legislation and run a huge risk of someone complaining and you having your ISP block all your emails. You would also be opening yourself up to potential financial penalties.

What could be happening here is a third party (cyber network) could be passing the risk on to you, while they benefit from your spam emails in some way.

Adrianne
10-20-2013, 02:14 PM
From what I've read, Cyber network provide the coupons, along with
the list of email leads. It's possible they already collected an agreement
from these people to send them offers by email.

They are a consulting firm and seem to be rather new, because I've
found very little info on the internet about them. Either that or they
have changed their name. Anyway, they don't seem to be hiding
and have a phone number listed if anyone would like to give them
a call before joining. All I can say is do your due diligence.

angienewton
10-20-2013, 02:55 PM
Oh this whole thing smells of a scam. I think I'll tweet Walmart and see how they feel about it;) And the link Adrianne posted has a copyright of 2010 LOL I have a feeling they are using Walmart's logos illegally. I wouldn't recommend anyone getting involved, just sayin.

AllanJames
10-21-2013, 12:37 AM
From what I've read, Cyber network provide the coupons, along with
the list of email leads. It's possible they already collected an agreement
from these people to send them offers by email.

They are a consulting firm and seem to be rather new, because I've
found very little info on the internet about them. Either that or they
have changed their name. Anyway, they don't seem to be hiding
and have a phone number listed if anyone would like to give them
a call before joining. All I can say is do your due diligence.

I hear what you're saying (bolded above) but even if they do have an agreement it's still not permissable for someone else to email them. The CAM-SPAM requires that the person emailing them has their specific permission, shown by the recipient opting in to receive that persons emails

art_koff
10-22-2013, 06:47 AM
Oh this whole thing smells of a scam. I think I'll tweet Walmart and see how they feel about it;) And the link Adrianne posted has a copyright of 2010 LOL .

Good observation :p

fxmagnet sense
11-11-2013, 11:10 PM
wanna look further on the opportunity here

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1