WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : InstaEdu looking for tutors

condra
10-09-2013, 11:41 AM
Become an Online Tutor - InstaEDU (http://instaedu.com/become-a-tutor/)

They just sent me an email - they're looking for tutors.

Mostly science, tech, math, etc... but also all kinds.

They pay really well - 20$ an hour. It's an ad-hoc system until you build a client base, but even then, I find it pretty easy to work with.

And if you're registering, they have a small referring bonus, would be great if you could mention my name (Codruta Marin).

djunamod
10-11-2013, 01:33 PM
Is this a tutoring marketplace, i.e., where you post your profile and students chose you among many others? Or are you given students to work with?

Djuna

condra
10-18-2013, 09:10 AM
Hi! Sorry I missed this reply. It's a marketplace, but you constantly get notified of new lessons online, so if you are available at the time, you can just get a lesson and make money. They notify me 4-5 times a day so it's really not that hard.