WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Scentsy Titles

chrismcc
10-08-2013, 06:43 PM
I was wondering if you HAVE to meet the minimal sales amount to move up on the title level.
Example: If you are a certified consultant and someone signs up under you, do you have to make the $500 PRV and $1000 GWV that month to become a lead consultant or do you get the promption title but not the commission if you don't meet those guidelines?

Sorry if that is confusing. I tried to put it as simple as I could.

Thanks for any help!

Amber Rose
10-09-2013, 08:09 AM
Yes, you do have to meet all of the listed criteria for a Title. :) You'll need to have 500 PRV yourself, and 1000 GWV to reach Lead.

christyvw2004
10-09-2013, 11:52 AM
I think it is confusing myself and I have sold scentsy for over 5 yrs :) Once you reach a certain title you will always keep that title going forward...but if you don't reach the sales quotas you will not make the commision...You are paid each month based on that months status....the title remains yours. Hope that makes some sense.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1