WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Pink Zebra or Scentsy

Ohiomom
10-07-2013, 09:44 PM
I would like to hear pros and cons please.

tabitha4
10-08-2013, 08:27 AM
I sent you a message!

MandyLee1980
10-11-2013, 01:52 PM
I personally don't know anything about Pink Zebra but I know plenty about Scentsy! :D

-Scentsy Fragrance is more than just warmers and wax! Scentsy Fragrance offers four different warmers sizes, wax, travel products, bath, body, laundry products and Scentsy Buddies.

-Scentsy Warmers come with a lifetime replacement warranty.

-Scentsy wax has a superior scent throw because of a unique blend of paraffin wax and fragrance oils.

-Scentsy is an established company. We're celebrating our 10 year anniversary soon!

-Scentsy Family now offers 3 brands all under the Scentsy Family umbrella. You can choose to sell as many brands as you'd like. You maintain one workstation for them all and your sales are combined. The brands are Scentsy Fragrance, Velata and Grace Adele.

-Scentsy is an international leader- Scentsy is now available in US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Germany, Australia, Mexico, Guam and soon Poland and Spain!

-Scentsy Family has won several awards and is a member of the BBB and Direct Selling Association.

-Scentsy Family believes in contributing more than we take. We offer Charitable Cause Products each catalog season. The Scentsy Family Foundation offers scholarships to children of Scentsy Family employees and Directors. The foundation also supports other programs and charities by giving directly.

Did I miss anything?? If you'd like more info please let us know! :)

CinnaShoppe
10-13-2013, 04:32 AM
Scentsy has an original product with a great compensation plan and awesome host rewards. I also do not know much about PZ.

paigeandmorgansmom
10-13-2013, 09:56 AM
I sent you a message about Pink Zebra.
If you have any questions about PZ I will be glad to answer them for you.
:)

LovinSprinkles
10-17-2013, 06:54 AM
I sent you a message about Pink Zebra!

Erica Chaves Sandwall
10-18-2013, 05:12 AM
As a former consultant with Scentsy I would choose not to go back to them. I would choose Pink Zebra over them anyday. That's all because I know how Scentsy really works and how hard it can be if some other consultants don't like you. They really don't have anything that is unique and I like the PZ candle warmers so much better.

pinkpassion
10-23-2013, 08:28 AM
Glad you decided to join Pink Zebra. You are going to love it.

CinnaShoppe
10-24-2013, 12:10 PM
As a former consultant with Scentsy I would choose not to go back to them. I would choose Pink Zebra over them anyday. That's all because I know how Scentsy really works and how hard it can be if some other consultants don't like you. They really don't have anything that is unique and I like the PZ candle warmers so much better.

Unique? Scentsy began the trend. Then "other" companies decided to copy their unique idea. Just sayin! ;-)

Erica Chaves Sandwall
10-24-2013, 06:09 PM
Actually Scentsy did not start the trend...they just marketed it better than other companies. You need to do research before you proclaim something like this.

MarkGirl<3
10-24-2013, 06:45 PM
i would go with pink of the two. i have looked into both.

liz.jewels
10-25-2013, 12:37 PM
I'm locking this thread because it looks like the original poster has gotten her information, and the Scentsy forum is designed for current reps to share ideas and support each other, not for former reps to share their negative experiences.

I think the original post would have been better in the general candles forum.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1