WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

DSAldridge
10-06-2013, 04:51 AM
I found this and thought maybe a mod should sticky it. I was so confused about what some of the acronyms meant, I went searching, and here they all are. If you know any others, put them in a reply.

Glossary of Affiliate Marketing Terms: 40 Common Abbreviations (http://www.amnavigator.com/blog/2013/02/19/glossary-of-affiliate-marketing-terms-40-common-abbreviations/)

fxmagnet sense
11-11-2013, 11:20 PM
CTR = click through rates.
For example if you're doing email marketing and you're blasting your list for a campaign promoting affiliate program, let's say you have 1k list and only 100 people click the link you're promoting, it means only 10% CTR..
It's one of the best indicator that your list is responsive or not, whether you have a good relationship with your list or not

kazoone
11-18-2013, 08:18 AM
smo = social media optimization. Used a lot with SEO.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1