WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New to wahm

cagny
10-04-2013, 07:15 PM
I've been doing tastefully simple for 4 yrs and havent made a business out of it yet, I joined for the food basically bc I love the products. I've increasingly been curious about how to get the business going to make this my full time job, any tips/help is welcome :)

bianca5454
10-05-2013, 06:16 AM
Welcome to the forum! :)

melisha114920
10-05-2013, 07:09 AM
Welcome to wahm!

danasurvey
10-05-2013, 07:02 PM
Hi cagny :)

Welcome to the forum.

tjk34
10-06-2013, 09:33 AM
I've been doing tastefully simple for 4 yrs and havent made a business out of it yet, I joined for the food basically bc I love the products. I've increasingly been curious about how to get the business going to make this my full time job, any tips/help is welcome :)

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Have you made a list of "who you know" yet? Start there and then get on the phone and ask each one of them if they would like to taste our delicious brand new product line. You can also spark conversation by letting them know that we have a Gluten-Free line of products now too.
Good luck!

cagny
10-07-2013, 06:22 PM
Thanks all, I use to be on wahm when I was a lia sophia advisor, but its been years and I couldnt get my log in info but seems the website is different!

most everyone I know has had ts since ive been dabling in it for a few yrs, I do need to get on the phone to get some parties going, this is so different than lia sophia, and ive only ever had one party which was a very long time ago(prolly 5 yrs before i got started) so I'm looking for party ideas for bookings and sales and just all around tips you may find helpful, I honestly dont know where to begin, but I would love to be able to make enough to stay home and just do ts.

heartwarmer
10-16-2013, 04:59 AM
Talk to your sponsor! Go to the training section of the website - the videos and audios are great tools to grow your business. Talk to everyone, not just who you know. Have a "relaunch" party at your house. Invite everyone. Good luck!

Body123
11-05-2013, 10:11 AM
welcome to WAHM!!! hope you enjoy your staying...

LynnAndreske
11-06-2013, 06:49 AM
Hi Welcome back to the forum and to your business!

Tracy said it well, check out the training on myHQ and with your Sponsor...they are valuable resources.

You may want to check out FB for some awesome Cst groups with tons of tips and ideas on growing your business.

There are groups for Freezer Meal Workshops, Simply Dinners, Images, and more.
Simply do a search there.

Best wishes for a successful business future!

*In*2*Win*
12-18-2013, 02:58 PM
Welcome to the forum!
This is a fun place to learn

Bonnie
:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1