WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : hostess packets

designmiajewelry
09-30-2013, 04:52 PM
Hi all!
i am new to the whole direct sales and i was wondering if you guys could help me out with hostess packets? what do you put in them? do you have any pdfs ect that you would be willing to share? any info that you think i need please share!!!! I signed up before launch and have have multiple people who want to set parties but have no clue where to start or what to do! anything and everything welcome!

MiaColorado
10-08-2013, 09:28 PM
I would include a couple of catalogs, 5 order forms (for outside orders from those who can't attend), a letter to your fashionista that says how excited you are to spend some time with her and her friends, some concept booklets, and the fashionista rewards program. If you have invitations, I would include those as well.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1