WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

dublifunshopping
09-28-2013, 03:37 AM
Hi anyone

Any suggestions on a good/simple way to get results on FB advertising?
Thank you in advance for your help
Cheri

RetailTrail
10-02-2013, 07:40 AM
I tried a couple of times with small budgets and received nothing.

NicoleEvaBrodie
10-02-2013, 10:41 PM
Hi,
I have been involved in a program that has helped me so much. I have my own business and I would promote on facebook every now and then to get more likes and promote some of my products.

The course Im doing has so many amazing tutorials.. and one of them was on facebook. Basically here is the main points that are VITAL :

When you are promoting you MUST send people to and external page NOT your timeline. All the times i promoted i didnt even look at this option, its just set as a default. If you dont direct people to another page you are wasting your time and money.

Secondly, to have successful results you need to be consistent, facebook is not actually for people with a low budget, its basically pointless if you cant afford to be consistent with it and have the money to support this BUT if you DO then I would totally advise to go for it, it is an amazing tool!!!!

If you need some more info let me know, but just knowing the two above points was priceless... to me anyway :)

dsmpublishing
10-07-2013, 01:25 AM
I have experimented with FB over the last few months and use them now just for getting traffic to my quote images and blog posts as they happen.

By quotes I mean all those quotes you see on FB everyday that you want shares and thats exactly what I achieve with FB.

I pay an average of $0.015 a click and use them for the internet marketing and weight loss niche. And I use PPC. Many ebook writers show you how to get $0.02 cent a click but only with cost per mile which is very different.

Its good for the blogging niche as you can use it to get lots of readers and expand your brand. However for squeeze page sign ups the results can be poor but still match a solo ad. Becuase you are getting a lower opt in rate but you are paying 40 times less for it.

Frankyznz
10-07-2013, 12:12 PM
thanks dsmpublishing you were very informing i appreciate it thank you!

success everyone

franky

danasurvey
10-07-2013, 12:16 PM
It tried some FB advertising a while back. I really had better results with my own efforts such as networking, posting on other pages (never spamming), liking other people's pages and posts, groups,, etc. Social media can be great if you get out there and network. :)

SarahMi
10-07-2013, 06:58 PM
I tried multiple ad campings on facebook never had any satisfactory results.

Would rather spend money on other PPC network

fxmagnet sense
11-11-2013, 11:12 PM
FB PPC, I think it's much cheaper and high quality PPC service, still better than adwords I think.
HEard some people had great success of using this ppc service, and I want to try this out too

alwayshome
11-14-2013, 06:47 PM
I'm doing good with them by advertising on my personal page and business page plus posting in groups.

colly5
11-14-2013, 07:08 PM
I don't do the actual "advertising" part of it, but I do use Facebook daily for marketing with success!

tb550home
11-15-2013, 10:38 AM
It costs less to advertise on Facebook but I have found that the return on my investment just wasn't worth it for me.

ZeeshanMukhtar
12-02-2013, 08:16 AM
If you want to use facebook as your social media campaign than you should focus on the task of people belongs to your business products and post relevant textures and photos to get them busy with your posts.. i hope you got it what i mean.

Good luck

~ Rosie ~
12-09-2013, 10:44 AM
I'm part of a private club on Facebook and was just given access to a comprehensive course on this.

It's definitely going on my 2014 goal sheet! :)

They say that Facebook right now is as Google AdWords were years ago, easy, fast and targeted traffic and quick conversions.

Again, as stated above, it would depend on method used and market, but with the laser targeted allowed right now, if you have the right course, should be a win/win.

Have a great day. :)

sreece
12-12-2013, 04:04 PM
I think it depends a lot on what you're advertising. I have several free business pages on Facebook and get lots of free advertising that way. It takes awhile to build up a following, but it's well worth it. I have tried doing some Facebook ads but haven't made a single sale for any of the things I've promoted. Most people on Facebook are looking for interaction, not a product or service. So the more you interact, the more successful you can be.

AllanJames
12-13-2013, 04:54 PM
It tried some FB advertising a while back. I really had better results with my own efforts such as networking, posting on other pages (never spamming), liking other people's pages and posts, groups,, etc. Social media can be great if you get out there and network. :)

Bloody good advice! People seem to forget that Social media is about being social!

Think like you've been invited to a dinner party and are talking in the lounge to someone you've just met. Have a conversation, ask questions, form a relationship - and only offer solutions that meet the need once all that is done.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1