WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Why You Can't Give Up!

OnlyGreenMom
09-26-2013, 06:16 AM
So those that know me know I just spent two months in SC cramped in a tiny motel room with two kids. I ate fast food, I was stressed to the max althought I have to say Plexus really helped me stay calm and not feel all of the stress. I even developed a bad constant eye twitch from the stress.

So needless to say I wasn't seeing fantastic results but amazingly I also did not gain :)

So I have been back a week or so and I am so thrilled because since I have been home and back to normal life the pounds and inches are dropping off again.

I am just starting my 5th month and I am so glad I have faithfully stuck with it :)

Couldn't be more thrilled about where my results and business are headed!!!!!

Go Plexus :)

bilbreycj7
09-26-2013, 10:55 AM
I totally agree. I am seeing so many testimonies coming in from my team. A gal who signed up last week told me yesterday that for the first time in OVER a year she hasn't needed a nap. She always took an our lunch just to get a catnap in. She is already sharing it because this is priceless to her. Not to mention she has already gotten a few compliments :)

Jersey Girl
09-26-2013, 07:40 PM
Great job girl that is awesome :D

OnlyGreenMom
09-27-2013, 07:45 AM
I totally agree. I am seeing so many testimonies coming in from my team. A gal who signed up last week told me yesterday that for the first time in OVER a year she hasn't needed a nap. She always took an our lunch just to get a catnap in. She is already sharing it because this is priceless to her. Not to mention she has already gotten a few compliments :)

Yep, NOTHING works like Plexus Does!!! :)

KristaKay2
09-30-2013, 07:53 PM
That's just plain AWESOME!!! :)