WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : HELP with Lionbridge IA exam

shandana
09-24-2013, 12:22 PM
I took the exam and failed the first time and they sent me an email for another shot. I am more than computer literate as I have a degree in computer management and working on a degree in software development and has NEVER failed a test, so you can see why I'm baffledd at the failure :eek:. I obviously need help from someone who has passed the exam so I can pass it this go round. I kinda rushed it last time, is there a time limit, or can I take as long as needed to answer each question? I have no problem with replies via my personal email address (If you don't want to go into detail here), I'll send it to you. PLEASE HELP!!!! Any relevent replies will be greatly appreciated.:D

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1