WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Lia Sophia thread?

lynnr
09-20-2013, 08:37 PM
Hi,
I know there's a closed section for Lia Sophia, but can anyone tell me why the other companies are there - but not Lia?
Thanks!
Lynn

Linda Hinkle
09-20-2013, 10:37 PM
Forums are closed when:
There is little to no activity, there is only one member posting, the majority of the members are spamming the site and their forum with advertisements, a company requests that it be closed, or the business has closed and is no longer an opportunity for WAHMs.

Crissy
09-21-2013, 12:57 PM
There was just not enough activity on our lia sophia site. I have been on here and with lia sophia for 6 years and social media has really taken over. Most of us are now in facebook groups sharing ideas.

There were other folders that closed too for the same reason.

LorettaA
09-22-2013, 07:31 PM
I haven't been here for awhile but I'm still surprised the lia folder closed. There was a lot of great information there.

liz.jewels
09-23-2013, 01:32 PM
It just didn't have enough reps posting in it, regardless of how helpful the older information was.

I agree with the social media comment as there are dozens of conversations amongst Silpada reps on our facebook groups, but the folder here is pretty quiet.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1