WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Having a hard time........

ShirleyMo
09-19-2013, 07:16 PM
I have one customer. I have been selling for almost a month and I can't get anyone to connect. I have 6 potential customers, which I have contacted, and they all say they want to. I don't want to push them away......

bilbreycj7
09-20-2013, 10:20 AM
Are you sharing peoples testimonies? I know that is what is working for me. People want to see these products in action.

nv93446
09-20-2013, 11:40 AM
Give your business some time to ramp up. Some people start off faster than others but it takes time to develop and attract business. I also think targeting the right audience is important with certain products. Keep sharing to your target audience and stay optimistic.

Jersey Girl
09-21-2013, 05:24 AM
Yes it takes some longer then others and you just need to be consistent post regularly not once a week etc.. Also do not just post about plexus also some helpful hints

1) use the products daily!! Consistency is key with your journey and your business. Being a product of the product will help you succeed!!!

2) talk to someone about Plexus daily!!! Post daily on FB about these amazing products. We all have bad days but consistency pays off!!! There are others watching you even if you are not aware!!!

3) Do your Homework . Get in your back office ad learn all you can about these products. Learn how to work your website so you can help others!!!

4) Invest in your business? Get business cards make flyers an put every where. Attend meetings listen to calls!! The info is there for you but first you have to make it a priority.

5) Provide Customer Service ~Check in regularly with your customers. Help them Troubleshoot any problems they may have. If you don't know the answer contact your upline and get the answers. We are all here to help each other.

6) Make sure your FB page is clean. It is hard to share these amazing products of health when you have loads of posts about how bad you feel. We all have bad days but the world doesn't need to know. Sorry if that sounded harsh.

People are watching you and trust me they will ask you eventually.. In my last company I had people watch me for a year before asking.. Not saying its going to take a year and also I have people also say they are going to order and sometimes its months after they first say it. Once they make up their minds they will be stalking the tracking of that package lol.. Hang in there .

bilbreycj7
09-21-2013, 07:11 AM
Great advice!!