WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Nails
09-18-2013, 06:20 PM
I'm thinking about joining Jamberry Nails. Can you tell me more about it. Commision and how you sell yours? Can you advertise the name Jamberry Nails? I've done MLM before but steer clear of the companies that don't allow their name to be used until the 'party'. (how ya suppose to sell it?) Reply or PM me, Thank you.

teemanymartoonis
09-18-2013, 09:09 PM
Hi there- Jamberry Nails is a great "MLM" product with a very generous compensation plan starting at 30%. Consultants earn additional commission on top of that 30% based upon the monthly sales and team building and you are justly compensated for your efforts.
We also just expanded into Canada!
As far as marketing is concerned, there are guidelines about how your name as an Independent Consultant is used with the Jamberry Nails name, but you can share the name away where ever you are. I get random compliments nearly daily about my nail art and share with them samples and info!
The only don't is when you are promoting on social media sites, you cannot say the price- the customer should be directed to your website for that information.
Please feel free to contact me for any more questions!

Carol

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1