WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : My first week.....

bilbreycj7
09-15-2013, 04:54 PM
and I had 4 sales!! Was praying for a 5th but my sister is sloooooow at ordering lol! I have also been on Slim for 4 days and love the results so far. Decreased appetite and increased libido. I will take it :)

I want to grow my team so badly but trying to practice patience. I realize that many customers become Ambassadors after using Slim....patience, patience lol

Bling1
09-15-2013, 09:20 PM
What happened to Beachbody? Two months ago you were talking about you had been with them for almost 2 years and how wonderful it is/ was. You must have built up a lot of customers and team members. Good luck with your new biz.

Anna_Bella
09-15-2013, 10:02 PM
Congrats for your first leads!! :)

Get going with more leads each day!! :) Good Luck :)

Jersey Girl
09-16-2013, 05:12 AM
Just keep posting it happens and soon it will be a run away train lol..

bilbreycj7
09-16-2013, 02:28 PM
@ Bling....I did love Beachbody....always will. Yes I was a coach for 2 years and learned a ton and am very grateful. There are just some aspects that didn't fit me.....I tried to make them fit me because I was doing great. After months of prayer God opened this door for me. Its just time for change and I am having a blast :)

lesliek
09-17-2013, 07:39 AM
So getting fit & healthy with Beachbody for 2yrs didn't work for you? I guess I fail to understand how some portion of working out & eating healthy doesn't fit. Some people will just leave for the promise of a better comp plan, wow.

bilbreycj7
09-17-2013, 08:36 AM
No way Lesliek. You judge wrong. I walked away from a great income with Beachbody. I didn't struggle with it....I was a Diamond coach. For MONTHS I have been praying for something else because personally it didn't 'fit' me. It 'worked' for me....just wasn't passionate about it. I absolutely believe in exercise....just got done working out. I loved Shakeology.....actually I am having one as we speak :)

If you have ever listened to personal developement, as I know you have, you have heard that sometimes you gotta leave something good for something better. Doesn't make it any easier. Something better doesn't mean more money.

Never judge a person for making a personal decision. If you were in my home for the past months, you would see my frustrations and heart on what to do. God answered that prayer for me and I am so so thankful.

lesliek
09-17-2013, 12:28 PM
I guess I just fail to understand how something can work for you and it seems like something you loved, but didn't fit. Especially when you just move to another health & wellness company and are basically doing the same thing. It's not like you went to sell handbags and said that was a better fit. Regardless, good luck!

Bling1
09-17-2013, 12:59 PM
Ok, good luck.

@ Bling....I did love Beachbody....always will. Yes I was a coach for 2 years and learned a ton and am very grateful. There are just some aspects that didn't fit me.....I tried to make them fit me because I was doing great. After months of prayer God opened this door for me. Its just time for change and I am having a blast :)