WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

1athomemama
09-12-2013, 08:45 AM
Well I have been suspecting a slow fluid leak with negative tests....
After having two other babies i know the difference between cm, peeing myself, and then clear fluid that just appears here and there when I'm completely dry and have went to the bathroom...

I decided to take myself to the L&D yesterday because my doctors office is closed on Wednesdays.

After saying again the strip test is neg they do an ultrasound and my fluid is low...
So I am going back in to my doctors office again today, to have yet another u/s done to double check...

Not sure if i will be induced, which i do not want to be because my other two were but I just want her to be safe and healthy...

So just having positive thoughts and would love good vibes and thoughts from fellow Mamas.

Hope you all have a great day as well.

danasurvey
09-12-2013, 11:03 AM
Best of luck to you and your baby 1athomemama. I hope everything goes well and that both of you remain healthy and happy.

1athomemama
09-12-2013, 05:36 PM
Thank you Dana, the Tech at the hospital has evidently been giving low levels to the ob and the regular Tech at the OB office said my level was 15 today so all is well. Now its just the waiting game haha.

Have a great night. :)

danasurvey
09-12-2013, 07:36 PM
You too and take care of yourself. :)

malea
09-13-2013, 05:08 AM
Take care of yourself .. Try to get some rest :)

MonaT
09-13-2013, 08:18 AM
Good luck and wishing you all the best!!! :)

monkeycocoa
09-14-2013, 08:34 AM
best of luck to you!! :)