WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : WAH Photoshopping?

ellegirl
09-12-2013, 03:42 AM
Hey all, is there any position/company that hires people to photoshop/retouch/etc images? Any info would be amazing! THANKS!

lorah
09-12-2013, 04:00 AM
I don't know the answer to your question, I just wanted to say Welcome to the forums! Hopefully someone will be around to answer your question for you.

ellegirl
09-12-2013, 05:19 AM
Thank you very much! :)

I hope so too!

ellegirl
09-12-2013, 07:34 AM
Anybody? Anything would be amazing...

AndrewW
09-12-2013, 08:49 AM
Yes.

You can try:

FREELANCE PHOTOGRAPHY JOBS : FREELANCE PHOTO JOBS : FREELANCE JOBS for FREELANCE PHOTOGRAPHERS (http://www.freelancephotojobs.com)

There tends to be a number of photo editing positions on there, just do a search.

lorah
09-12-2013, 08:56 AM
Wow Andrew! That's a great site! Lots of stuff there, too bad nothing in my area. LOL

ellegirl
09-12-2013, 11:33 AM
Thanks for the reply, but from my experience anything that involves getting hired via a Freelancing site/platform is an unlikely hell, lol, the employers either prefer people who have past work experience on the site's platform with other people hiring or they pick the obvious cheaper solution, the outsourced solution..

Are there any actual companies?

AndrewW
09-12-2013, 03:54 PM
Wow Andrew! That's a great site! Lots of stuff there, too bad nothing in my area. LOL

Some of it's work from home.

There's also:

Freelance Photographer Jobs - Home (http://www.freelancephotographerjobs.com)

TommyH
09-12-2013, 08:57 PM
Hey all, is there any position/company that hires people to photoshop/retouch/etc images? Any info would be amazing! THANKS!

Are you looking for direct hire or freelance? I am not sure of any direct hire companies for this but for freelance I am on and have had luck with elance.com and thumbtack.com

More luck on thumbtack then elance but I am on the photography side of things not the photoshop side. I always see lots of things on elance though for touch up, removing backgrounds so it's solid white, wedding touch ups, etc.

Edit: just saw looking for direct hire. If I was you I would find local marketing firms, design firms, photography studios, maybe local photographers and target them for work at home/telecommute.

AndrewW
09-16-2013, 02:11 AM
Just ran across this:

We're hiring!

Our Editing studio is looking for a part time, as needed, Photo Editor. You can even work from the comfort of your home.

Must have extensive knowledge in Adobe Lightroom (versions 3-5) as well as Photoshop CS 5-6.

For consideration and more information, please e-mail: [email protected] with your resume and portfolio/website.

We can't wait to hear from you!

https://york.craigslist.org/med/4070134743.html

No particular guarantees.

katelynsdad
10-07-2013, 01:54 PM
Have you tried Craigslist? I have found photo-editing/retouching gigs there in the past...

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1