WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I love this business :)

janet4kids
09-11-2013, 07:24 PM
Just saying. I'm having so much fun!
:)

Jersey Girl
09-12-2013, 04:42 AM
I couldn't agree more.. Every day is so much fun I love the you got money emails and watching everyone grow their teams.. I also love all the wonderful people on our team and in other teams.:)

bilbreycj7
09-12-2013, 06:06 AM
What I am seeing already is that there are SO many testimonies that all you do is share them and thats it. You see a need, you share a story....the ball is in their court. I too am having a blast already!

Ladies, do you mind sharing your story with me. When did you start.....where are you at now as far as rank and team? I like being inspired and sharing in your victories :)

Jersey Girl
09-12-2013, 06:24 AM
I am a Sr. Gold and Will hit Ruby this month I have 190 ambassadors on my team.. I started with Plexus end of February but didn't openly promote until May 15th when I resigned from my previous company.. I am beyond excited by the products, and the growth of our team. I did earn the retreat so I will be going to Amelia Island Oct. 24-27th and the best part is Plexus is paying for it.. I got the hotel, spa treatment , 300 travel , and reception with executives.. I have never earned a trip .. I also , Have replaced my fulltime job and as of last month I earned three times what I did at that job.. I am beyond blessed.:)

bilbreycj7
09-12-2013, 06:28 AM
How amazingly awesome! So happy for you :)

janet4kids
09-12-2013, 01:58 PM
Joined in May, started really working it in June and went Silver last month. I'm about half way to Gold.
My team goes down now 3 levels, so it's at the place where it's getting fun watching
it multiply and branch out. I don't spend as much time as I'd like on Plexus, being a single mom
and working a job, but one day I will "retire" myself. That will be a great day!! :)

KristaKay2
09-12-2013, 06:22 PM
We started using the product in January but didn't start "selling/sharing" until 2 months ago. We are silver & hoping that we will be Gold next month. This month took a big nose dive for us as we have a family member in the hospital and life has gone crazy.

It really does just take on a life of it's own and is so fun!!!

Jersey Girl
09-16-2013, 05:11 AM
Krista hang in there girl.. I also started taking the products in Feb. and went public in May regarding Plexus. and like you had family issues My mom passed away on July 19 and my dad 16 days after her on August 4th.. I am also helping to take care of my stepfather he is in poor health..Its hard to juggle everything and doing the best I can.. that's all any of us can do ..