WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Black Soot

BellaCandleMom
09-11-2013, 08:36 AM
I was just finishing up my 16 oz Ocean Mist candle jar and I am always amazed when I finish off one of our jars.. .there is NO black soot! None! The jar is clear & clean. :)

After being a candleholic (& melters too) for many, many years, I have never used a cleaner burning, strong scented candle like ours. I am so hooked on our products.

Can you imagine what we are breathing in when you use other jar candles and see all that black soot on the jars? All that soot goes in the air we are breathing in our homes! Yuck!

Have a great day! Burn CLEAN :)

Alison

BurningBelief
09-11-2013, 10:31 AM
Hi Alison,

I am just about done with my Pumpkin Cheesecake Mia Bella candle and I too am always amazed how clean they burn not to mention how wonderful they smell.

I used to burn other company candles all the time prior to Scent-Sations and had to deal with that black soot.

Not with Mia Bella..... :D

BellaCandleMom
09-11-2013, 11:35 AM
I have to agree Jen. I have used many other candles and none of them have burned as beautifully as our Mia Bella candles :)

Alison