WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Bathologie

Jennifer Hope 87
09-10-2013, 07:00 PM
Anyone here a consultant with Bathologie?

lorah
09-11-2013, 05:32 AM
Never heard of it, so I went to their website. Interesting concept but the 195.00 start up fee shut me down in a hurry

nv93446
09-11-2013, 07:49 AM
Looks a bit similar to Mia Bath with blending/creating scents? I love seeing new DS companies and wishing everyone much success!

mandm'smommy
09-11-2013, 08:01 AM
Before seeing your question, I had not heard of Bathologie, but it looks very promising. I used to be a manager for Garden Botanika (when they still had retail stores), and making custom blend lotions, sprays, and oils was the most fun part of my job.

I do like their ingredient list as well and appreciate how they give the natural % for each listed product.

Melissa

lelpek
10-02-2013, 04:25 PM
I am one of the founding consultants with Bathologie. The products are amazing and the ability to invent your custom scent makes for a fun interactive party! It is truly a ground floor opportunity with incredible potential. I'd love to answer any questions you might have about the products or company. Ü

bathologie.jodie
10-17-2013, 11:32 AM
Jennifer,

Did you have any specific questions regarding bath•ologie? I am also a rep with them and will assist in any way I can.

Jodie

Dilynn
10-17-2013, 11:35 AM
Is there a way to get a sample product from them before you venture in to this business?

bathologie.jodie
10-22-2013, 07:50 PM
Dilynn, have you heard from anyone regarding bathologie samples?

Mrs. Green Jeans
10-22-2013, 09:24 PM
Dilynn, Most reps would be happy to mail you a sample. You can probably contact the corporate office to find a consultant or message one of the reps on this forum and see if they can hook you up. Best wishes in this new bathologie venture!! Love the name :)

bathologie.jodie
10-23-2013, 06:04 AM
Dilynn, Most reps would be happy to mail you a sample. You can probably contact the corporate office to find a consultant or message one of the reps on this forum and see if they can hook you up. Best wishes in this new bathologie venture!! Love the name :)
Mrs. Green Jeans, I am a rep with bathologie, reaching out to Dilynn. I hope I am following procedure! :)

Christen Ashley Morgan
01-25-2016, 03:22 PM
Anyone here a consultant with Bathologie?

Jennifer, I am a Bathologist with Bathologie. If there is anything I can help you answer, feel free to contact me. We just did a hard launch in Sept. We are still under 150 in the company. So we are very new to the market. You can check it out at ChristenAshley dot com
281-202-2669

Greaty005
02-03-2016, 05:16 AM
will check this out... thanks :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1