WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

bilbreycj7
09-09-2013, 02:29 PM
I am so excited!! After an answer to prayer, I signed up. This seriously fell in my lap...read about it and less than 24 hours I signed up. I did so because I completely trusted in the person that sent me the information and I had been praying. I was a Beachbody coach for 2 years and I was always told people don't join the business for the opportunity, they join because of you. This is true because I did it lol! I have heard so many wonderful things about Plexus.....PLUS...on day 2 I already have my first order and my sister is considering joining. The best part.....the most amazing part about my sister is she never ordered from Beachbody in my 2 years of coaching and she is overweight. My older sister is also looking at the products and she too is overweight but never bought from BB. Its just has God ALL over it. So anyways, can't wait to see what is to come :)

janet4kids
09-09-2013, 05:33 PM
That's so cool! Yes, it's so good to get off to a running start, because this REALLY starts to SNOW BALL and the sooner the better. you will be so glad you did!

Good luck!

Jersey Girl
09-10-2013, 06:07 AM
So happy for you girl.. Plexus is like nothing you have ever seen. It just takes off it's crazy..

bilbreycj7
09-10-2013, 01:11 PM
I believe it will take off too....I want to put a ton of effort into my first month so I may see some fruits from that labor down the road. I love a new beginning :)

Jersey Girl
09-10-2013, 02:11 PM
If you hit the ground running you will do awesome :)