WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Why not? :)

nurserachel
09-08-2013, 05:51 PM
For all the 'fence sitters' out there (current or reformed) ;)
What was / will be the thing that makes you jump off that fence of joining?? :)

Trying to customize training for my team! :)

Rachel

nurserachel
09-14-2013, 11:01 AM
I'll start then...lol
Mine was the realization that, "Whats the worst that could happen? Its only $120 bucks, and I get a TON of stuff in the kit"
I thought, even if I never sold to anyone, I would have all the testers for myself!!
Lol...I was (still am) that much of a Scentsy addict!!
Rachel

TheScentCouple
11-15-2013, 10:22 PM
We have a pretty large arts and craft festival that comes to our area twice a year, the usual type stuff with hundreds of vendors, did I mention they have funnel cakes, yummy :)

Anyways, Justin and myself were going to go and check things out like we always do, we go both times each year, I get new craft ideas and he eats, and eats.

This last time we went, the only thing we wanted to buy was a Scentsy warmer and some scent bars.

We do not know any consultants so we normally get one each time we go.

We walked from booth to booth and not one person was selling Scentsy this time, how in the heck were we going to get our Scentsy now!!

On the way back home, still a little upset, Justin who is a top performer in several other direct sale companies, laughed at me while I was pouting in the passenger seat.

He mentioned, "why don't we sell Scentsy ourselves, that way we will always have a supplier when we need one"

I think he was joking but we signed up that night and he went to work doing what he does, not really sure exactly what he does online but it works.

He is always on the phone, emailing, or in video chats with his team members in his other companies.

We have been Scentsy Independent Consultants for just over 2 months now and his marketing method is already hard at work, we already are seeing results and I haven't even had a party yet.

We love the Scentsy product line and couldn't bare the thought of having to go without a source for our warmers and scents.

That's why we joined, we are so glad we did!!

tiffanimski
01-12-2014, 07:29 AM
I know so much about the product, a friend asked me about it and I was really excited about explaining it to her. I talked to a couple folks and they said I really should start selling.. I am glad I did bc in my first 70 days I got to the Scentsational Start Level 2- I also got my 15 day Shooting Star kit... My sponsor said that I was smoking everyone on our team LOL

poetris
02-18-2014, 10:23 PM
Scentsy was one of the first products I found that I felt I could actually stand behind. I didn't just want to make money, I wanted to really enjoy what I was doing. I'm excited to share the products with people and proud to be able to do so. I think having a downline that is passionate about the product is key!

MomWithScents
02-20-2014, 09:56 AM
I joined Scentsy without ever seeing a warmer in person or smelling a bar! I had a friend on Facebook that was a rep and posting about it, and saw she was earning an incentive trip to Hawaii, that was it for me! I loved to burn candles from that big company...but my husband was always complaining about them. I have not regretted my decision since! The best $100 I ever spent :)

homeandhired
02-21-2014, 02:43 PM
All it took for me was having a bag of mini-testers for a week and seeing how they sold themselves. That and the stuff you get is worth more than you spend.

Gutie
02-21-2014, 04:51 PM
My upline was so patient with me and never pushy about joining.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1