WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : It's Candle Season!

BurningBelief
09-05-2013, 01:10 AM
It's that time of year now.... Seems like Summer just flew by for me and here we are... our busiest time of the year!

Been so busy sending out scent sample packets, gifting interested folks, sharing the opportunity.

I always have my Mia Bella Candle burning at my desk for inspiration.

What's up with you? :)

BellaCandleMom
09-05-2013, 05:41 AM
Hi Jen! Same here, busy, busy, busy! Loving it! So excited about the fall candle season, contacting past customers today and working on my business opportunity leads!

Have a great day! Thanks for all you do and just a little note, your an AWESOME sponsor :)

Alison

BurningBelief
09-05-2013, 08:47 AM
(((Thank You Alison)))

DebraFerrie
09-06-2013, 01:49 PM
Always the best time of the year for candles :-)
cozy, warm, inviting and smelling oh-so-good when we are home

I just got a few orders this week already!

BurningBelief
09-07-2013, 02:37 AM
That's wonderful Debra. There's nothing like a Mia Bella Candle :)

BurningBelief
09-12-2013, 03:38 AM
I have gifted a few already this month and everyone who got one loves our candles. :)

taxi22
09-16-2013, 08:31 PM
Are your candles all natural?
I LOVE candles in the fall and winter (spring and summer I use electric warmers so I don't have to worry if I'm outside for a long time but still want the scent when I'm finally back in the house) but there are certain candles that give me a headache and kind of a sore throat. I think Yankee candles even do that to me. I KNOW the cheap ones from WalMart do. What's in them that does that? A chemical of some sort, I'm sure. Do yours have any 'chemicals' in them?

Do you have specials on your products ever? A preferred customer program, without being on an auto ship? Anything like this?

Thanks!

BarbB
09-17-2013, 05:50 AM
Hi Taxi22. I sent you a pm. Please let me know if I can answer any other questions for you.