WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Month New Goals

Jersey Girl
09-04-2013, 04:14 PM
So have you set your goals for the month? Do you write them down? I have always had up-lines say write them down and look at them etc.. and up until Plexus, I would say what my goal was but I never actually shared them or wrote them down..

Since joining Plexus I have shared my personal goals and the goals I have set for my team.. and Its working.. My team has hit every goal I have set .. I have hit all my own personal goals except last month. My August goal was to hit Ruby, which I missed by only 30 points, I also had a goal of earning at least the first three levels for the retreat to Amelia Island which I accomplished , I earned the retreat, the special treatment and the reimbursement for travel..

So this month I have set a new goal to not only hit Ruby but I am also going for Sr. Ruby.. :eek:

What are your goals?

KristaKay2
09-04-2013, 06:29 PM
Awesome!!!!

Well my our BIG goal for this month is for this month is for both of us (my husband and myself) to go gold! I honestly think that it will be next month BUT it is still our goal :)

Also between us both we want to personally sponsor 10 new ambassadors :)

We have at least 4 ambassadors that it is our goal to get them to silver this month!

So we have some big goals for the month! We are so excited!!!

Jersey Girl
09-05-2013, 04:19 AM
Big Goals are important and its ok not to hit them just like I didn't hit my Ruby Goal last month and as you saw I am going for double rank this month Which is a HUGE goal :) Last month for goal for my team was 50 new ambassadors we ended the month with 74. This months goal is 100. I had 5 go silver last month, one Sr. Gold , One Gold. This month I want a couple Golds, More silvers and a ruby..

Jersey Girl
09-05-2013, 04:22 AM
ps its great your hubby is also working the biz. I thought about putting my hubby in but he has no clue and I would be doing the work and it would slow me down. My diamond ambassador discussed the pros and cons of adding a spouse or child. Having your hubby do the work is a pro having one not do it is a con lol, because it would take me longer to hit my goals if I was working for us both:( however I sure would love the double checks lol

KristaKay2
09-06-2013, 12:45 PM
Well looks as though we will have 2 out of the 4 hitting silver this week! Yeehaw :)

You know I was thinking about the cons you said and while it might make it a little bit longer for YOU to hit your goal.......you would be getting paychecks from 2 accounts???

Everyone we have talked to about it has definitely encouraged us to do this route. Yes my dh is working it but we are working them together so depending on where we are at for the month determines where our ambassadors are placed. It's worked out REALLY well for us so far! :)

Jersey Girl
09-06-2013, 01:05 PM
That's great my hubby wouldn't be doing the work so it wouldn't work for us.. Glad you guys are doing it together that is awesome :cool:

KristaKay2
09-06-2013, 01:14 PM
Oh gotcha :) yeah mine is definitely working it! He is unemployed right now so we are praying that this will be able to keep him home with us!

janet4kids
09-08-2013, 11:08 PM
With getting my daughter married on last Friday, and going out of town for another week the end of Sept, it's hard for me to determine what my specific goals should be, but I do hope to add more Preferred Customers along with some new Ambassadors.

Jersey Girl
09-10-2013, 06:10 AM
Janet your team is rocking it now so now that things are settling down you and the team need to reach for those Stars :)

bilbreycj7
09-10-2013, 07:51 AM
My Sept. goals are to share Plexus with 5 people a day. I still don't understand all the ranks and such but by sharing daily it will just happen :)

Jersey Girl
09-10-2013, 02:10 PM
Awesome goals the first rank is silver you need three ambassadors to hit that :)