WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

lonegreywolf20
09-03-2013, 02:13 PM
I just signed up with Fine Art America and was looking to put some past pictures that i have taken up there, as well as future pictures.

the camera that I have is the Canon EOS 450D (EOS Rebel XSi). It's a little dated having been released in 2008, and not a EOS 40D, but at least to me and my wife, it takes really good pictures. Here is a web page explaining my camera for those that don't know much about it.

Canon EOS 450D (EOS Rebel XSi / EOS Kiss X2): Digital Photography Review (http://www.dpreview.com/products/canon/slrs/canon_eos450d)

Would this be good enough to try and sell stock photos there?

What's the best way to get your photos noticed there and actually sell them?

lorah
09-04-2013, 02:04 AM
Believe it or not, when I first joined FAA, I had a cheesy point and shoot. It took some great pictures. I have a Canon T3 now and I love it. As for how to get noticed on FAA? Hang out in the forums, chat with people, look around and "favorite" some photos. I have been there 2 years and haven't made a sale yet. I still keep plugging along because I enjoy it. When you get to 30 posts you can create a signature so you can put the link to your gallery there. Like anything else, you have to promote it.

lonegreywolf20
09-04-2013, 12:44 PM
Believe it or not, when I first joined FAA, I had a cheesy point and shoot. It took some great pictures. I have a Canon T3 now and I love it. As for how to get noticed on FAA? Hang out in the forums, chat with people, look around and "favorite" some photos. I have been there 2 years and haven't made a sale yet. I still keep plugging along because I enjoy it. When you get to 30 posts you can create a signature so you can put the link to your gallery there. Like anything else, you have to promote it.

This is the first photo that I have posted up on FAA.

Lounging Around Photograph by Donovan Jones - Lounging Around Fine Art Prints and Posters for Sale (http://fineartamerica.com/featured/lounging-around-donovan-jones.html)

lorah
09-05-2013, 03:52 AM
Very cool photo! I voted for it and "favorited" it. When you vote for photos it gets them higher ranking in the searches

lonegreywolf20
09-05-2013, 07:59 AM
Very cool photo! I voted for it and "favorited" it. When you vote for photos it gets them higher ranking in the searches

Thank you very much!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1