WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : What is your number to beat?

liz.jewels
09-03-2013, 11:36 AM
If you haven't checked your email this morning, do! As a follow-up to the rep incentive announced last week, we all received individual emails with our sales number we need to beat by 572 this month to qualify for the free jewelry incentive.

Most of the reps I have spoken with had pretty low numbers, except for the ladies who were going gangbusters for Destination Fabulous at this time last year.

I am feeling pretty good about the decision I made last year to submit the late September breast cancer fundraiser I held in October. My number is $16.80, so I'll beat it and earn my first certificate with just one typical qualified party.

I'm taking a three-pronged approach:

1) Making lots of calls tonight to book in September, using the 10% off as an incentive, plus I will have a drawing for all qualified hostesses for $100 in free jewelry at month-end.

2) At my retired jewelry sale in 2 weeks, I'm going to offer those in attendance a bigger discount on my retired pieces if they order $100 or more in new jewelry.

3) Doing a multi-hostess party, offering women a new piece at half-off plus the breast cancer awareness bracelet if they get three orders from friends totalling $200 or more.

I'm also sending out an email to my entire customer database about all of the above today. If that doesn't get my PCV up above last year, I don't know what will!

What is your number to beat, and what are your strategies?