WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

suse
08-28-2013, 03:14 PM
Can you believe all the new items Watkins has been coming out with?:eek:

The new supplement line
There's the salsa mix and the guacamole mix
Then it is the moisturizing dish soaps in new scents
- pomegranate and acai
- sweet grass and citron
(in addition to the regular dish soap scents)
AND then the new body butters
- grapefruit and ginger
- lavender and roman chamomile

And now coming in October....
Single use packets for turkey gravy, brown gravy, taco seasoning, chili seasoning

It's an exciting time to be in Watkins! :)

bianca5454
08-29-2013, 07:45 AM
Lovin' it! :D

nv93446
08-29-2013, 08:04 AM
It's so exciting when new products are launching, isn't it? My company has a bunch of new products coming out next month. BTW: I use several Watkins products including cleaning products in my home. Great products and price points.

bianca5454
09-25-2013, 11:41 AM
Finally placed my order! LOL! :D

Looking forward to the new scents and gearing up my kitchen for the Holiday season!

suse
09-27-2013, 07:12 AM
Before I got the two new cleaning scents, I was thinking "What?....they sound like wierd combinations" but now that I have them, I think I found my new favorites :D they are THAT refreshing!

Makes me want to go clean something, and I don't like cleaning;)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1