WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

BurningBelief
08-28-2013, 02:28 AM
Thought it would be fun to share!

What are your favorite Mia Bella products?

Here's mine -

Without a doubt - Our candles and melts in Pumpkin Cheesecake. I am so inlove with this scent and I burn and melt all year round and use them for scent samples!

The Bella Bath Bar in Bamboo and Watermint and Japanese Pear. Love!

The Bella Handwash - My kids think it's fun to get their hands clean, love that Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper scent too!

The Simmer Pots! I have these in just about every room in the house.

Finally..... I have a good feeling another favorite will be the Bella Balm. I have not tried the new fragrance in Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper, but I have a feeling it is going to be a big hit around here especially with cooler weather coming, wanting to protect our skin.

What are your favorite Mia Bella products?

BellaCandleMom
08-28-2013, 05:55 AM
Hi Jen! I also have not tried the SO&CP Bella Balm but I heard it's awesome!

My husband LOVES the Slate and Stone Bella Bar. He uses it every day not only as a shower soap, but also shampoo. Smells awesome! I like the Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper bar the best myself. :)

The candles burn phenomenally! So clean, none of that black soot, and the fragrances are nice.. strong and true. I am so hooked on our products. I burn my candles when I know I will be home for awhile, otherwise, I pop a couple of Mia Melts in the warmers and my whole house smells so wonderful. I am wanting to try the new scent, Moroccan Nights. I love the earthy scents and this one sounds like I am just going to love it! The scent is a Sandalwood/Patchouli fragrance with w lime top notes.

I also really love Nag Champa, and all the wonderful fall scents such as Pumpkin Spice (your fav) :) Chili Vanilli, Creme Brulle, Blueberry Muffin, & Grandma's Kitchen. One of my favorite all year scents is Angel Wings... I use those for my scent samples and everyone tells me how GREAT it is!

Have a great day!!

Alison

BurningBelief
08-29-2013, 12:48 AM
I send the Slate and Stone Bella Bars to my Dad on occassion ( they last so long!) and he loves it!

I know what you mean about the no soot on the jars. I love that about our candles and the scents are so true.

Have a super rest of your week! :)

DebraFerrie
08-29-2013, 04:52 PM
I agree with you Jen- without a doubt Pumpkin Cheesecake is my favorite scent of all time! I can just smell it over and over and over and love it.I also burn it year round but something special about when it's in the Fall don't you think?

Bamboo and Watermint bella bars

Our layered sculpted candles are BEAUTIFUL and one of my fave gifts to give.

Other top scents I love- Hot Apple Pie, Nag Champa, and Harvest Time.

Our melts are the strongest I have ever used and I have tried other companies.

BurningBelief
08-30-2013, 03:30 AM
HI Deb! Yes, that scent is such a keeper. And every time I burn it, it does remind me of Fall, puts me in that mood. With the temps being so hot here in Nebraska lately... I am thankful for this candle as it really does put you in a cooler frame of mind. :)

FlickerScents
09-01-2013, 09:45 AM
I am currently in Love Love Love with the SOCP Bella Balm. Soaps are high on the list with Bamboo and Watermint at the top. My all time love has to be our signature 16 oz jar and Mia Melts.
This was a hard one to comment on as I love so many things.
P.S. I do love to how our soaps can be used for much more that a cleaning bar.

BurningBelief
09-03-2013, 07:04 PM
Yes, I love the signature candles too. And you are right.. it is hard to just think of a few of favorites. So much to love! :)