WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Are you a walking billboard???

FlickerScents
08-25-2013, 09:04 AM
As well as others. I am moving forward but I must say that if you are not a PRODUCT of the PRODUCT, if you do not WALK the WALK, and TALK the TALK, this is going to be a harder journey for you. Really think what you want from your business!!! I have never met a successful Network Marketer or direct sales person that did not incorporate their business into almost every fiber of their life. What you are doing now is the billboard of your business. Are you a successful billboard?

BellaCandleMom
08-26-2013, 05:07 AM
So true! Unless your business is part of your every day life, and you work it consistently & persistently each day, you won't see the growth with it compared to one that LIVES it, WANTS to live it, and most importantly, enjoys it. :)
I LOVE finding the niches of time each day to work my business. I look forward to it and can't wait to dive in each day and see where I am at and what needs to get done today.

Have a great week!

Alison

BurningBelief
08-26-2013, 06:38 AM
Great discussion! I love our products and have them in just about every room of my home. I've got the Bella Bars and Bella Hand Wash in each bathroom and our Simmer Pots with our Mia Melts simmering as well. In my kitchen, more Bella Bars and Bella Hand Wash and a Simmer pot with our Mia Melts simmering away. Lilving room and dining area - I've got our Simmer pots, Mia Melts and Candles. A year round fragrance you will find in my home is the Pumpkin Cheesecake and Hot Apple Pie. Love these! I also have a Candle and our Simmer Pot with Mia Melts in my bedroom as well.

You really have to believe in your product and USE them.

I also carry business cards and scent samples in my purse where ever I go and I keep catalogs in my van too with my information on the back.

Social media makes it very easy to talk about your business as well. You'll find me talking up our Candles and other products on my Facebook as well as the opportunity here and there.

Like Alison, I am always looking for time to do my business where I can. :)

Have a great week too!