WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Designers watch your back office!

TiniOwl
08-23-2013, 06:01 PM
Sometime tonight a crazy 48 hour sale will be announced!

ericaterry
08-23-2013, 07:11 PM
Just posted! Mini Mania! I am guessing this is not good for customers?

alisonh
08-23-2013, 08:26 PM
Correct, it is just for us as designers. :-)

SusanSellsOrigamiOwl
08-23-2013, 09:19 PM
Don't share the flyers on your fb pages. Even if you change it to list price it is not a for marketing approved flyers.

jennlovesvintage
08-24-2013, 03:47 AM
oh! I am planning on signing today/this afternoon, is this something I can take advantage of when I sign? (do I get back office stuff right away or no?)

TiniOwl
08-24-2013, 04:44 AM
oh! I am planning on signing today/this afternoon, is this something I can take advantage of when I sign? (do I get back office stuff right away or no?)

Yes, as soon as you complete the sign up process you will have access to your back office. You are supposed to get a confirmation email with your designer number right away but there seems to be a glitch right now since neither of my owls who got their wings this week got the email. However, I was able to see their number in my back office immediately and could provide it to them. So check with your mentor if you don't hear back from the nest. The sale ends Sunday so if you sign up today you should be able to take advantage of it. :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1