WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Congrats Janet

Jersey Girl
08-22-2013, 01:11 PM
Congrats Janet on hitting silver.. so excited for you girl :)

KristaKay2
08-23-2013, 10:59 PM
WTG Janet!!! I just hit silver yesterday :) I'm signed up under my husband :)

Jersey Girl
08-24-2013, 05:40 AM
Congrats on going silver also Krista and is your hubby working the business, or our you working both?

OnlyGreenMom
08-25-2013, 05:23 AM
Yes! Awesome job Janet!

KristaKay2
08-25-2013, 11:27 AM
We are both working it :)

janet4kids
08-26-2013, 10:14 PM
I have been so busy with Plexus and training the 2 newest, that I didn't have time to come into here and see your post. I am so happy ! Working my other job, sometimes 12 hours a day, makes it challenging to keep up with wahm forum and the couple of others that I go on.
But I am so excited for Emma and now Bonnie! They are the neatest and you will just love them as you get to know them. It makes convention next year and also trips, exciting because I know they will be there. They are riots! Emma is like Miss Social, and so much fun.
My team is doing well. It will be nice when I eventually quit my nanny job and do Plexus fulltime. I love this! and what I love more is seeing the changed lives. Thanks for being a great mentor!

Janet

Jersey Girl
08-27-2013, 05:24 AM
With the team you have going I don't think it will take long for you to replace your nanny income and do this first time.. You have a nice solid team started and I can not wait til you go Gold.. Congrats again and thank you for saying I'm a great mentor appreciate it.. As all of us knows Plexus just explodes and takes off and I am trying to keep up lol :)