WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Your fall favorites...

suse
08-22-2013, 05:46 AM
Ok, I know it isn't quite fall yet, but back-to-school is in the air and football practice for the kiddos has started :) I thought I'd see if anyone wanted to share their favorite(s) products that remind them of the fall time....

I'll start it out :D
Beef soup base - When the chill starts to set in, we make soups, chilis, roast with gravy
Cinna-cream sprinkles - seems to make its way to our toasts and cinnemon rolls, apple sauce and baked goods
Cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and ginger - all things pumpkin
Warming balm - for sore muscles from football practice

nv93446
08-22-2013, 07:45 AM
All the things you've listed sounds great. My kids start school in 3 weeks so it does seem like a while but there is that sense of fall in the air for sure. I love homemade soup and casseroles.

nattiesmother
08-22-2013, 12:09 PM
I use the warming balm on my knees before my runs and I can actually run longer.I also love the cinnacream sprinkes as well.

bianca5454
08-22-2013, 12:28 PM
The Fall season is my favorite time to cook and bake! I love the home style cooking with comfort foods; soups roasts, sweet breads, etc. I can't say there is any ONE product I love, but I feel the need to promote the mushroom soup base! I use this as a rub for my roasts. It has amazing flavor and creates a light gravy while cooking. I also love just having a cup of mushroom soup as well. It has all the flavor without all the large chunks. It is a very drinkable sort of soup!

suse
08-23-2013, 06:51 AM
I use the warming balm on my knees before my runs and I can actually run longer.I also love the cinnacream sprinkes as well.

I love this suggestion, I'm going to have to try this to see if I can extend my time a bit ;)

nattiesmother
08-23-2013, 07:57 AM
Its awesome...it gets a little warm,but its like it cushions my knee lol.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1